Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Rihanna wants to become an actress

Rihanna wants to become an actressThe 'Russian Roulette' singer is not satisfied with being a globe-conquering pop star and is ready to turn her attention to the screen in 2010.

She said: "There is so much I want to do. I would love to try my hand at acting. I just want to keep getting better."

Rihanna, 21, is also keen to get involved with fashion and is keen to design her own clothing range.

The pop beauty - who is renowned for her daring and racy choice of outfits - added: "I'll hopefully be making movies and having something to do with fashion as well as making music in years to come."

I want to stop shopping, stop being late, start waking up early, stuff like that.

As well as her acting plans, Rihanna has made a number of other resolutions for the coming year.

Her priority is to correct her horrendous time-keeping.

She said: "I want to stop shopping, stop being late, start waking up early, stuff like that."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers