Sunday, January 3, 2010

Katrina Kaif in love with Robert Pattinson

katrina-kaif-robert-pattinson
Picture this – Salman Khan Smacks Robert Pattinson in face for stealing his girlfriend Katrina! Sounds funny doesn’t it! We’ll it may happen soon because Katrina declared that she has fallen head over heels in love with Twilight hero Robert Pattinson!

She has also gone ahead to say that Stephanie Meyer’s character Edward Cullen is the love of her life! She bought all the four books of the Twilight Series and reading them ravenously and she just started with her fourth book.

She says, “You don’t understand. This is like an obsession for me. I can’t get Robert Pattinson out of my head. I see the love of my life in every object that moves or doesn’t move. I’ve never felt this way about any man before.”

“Obviously, I can’t stand under his window to get his attention. So yes, the meeting has to be more formal. He says he’s single. But I don’t believe him. That’s what they all say.”

Don’t worry Katz… you are pretty enough to floor him! Just play while Sallu’s away!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers