Sunday, January 10, 2010

Perry threatens to turn lesbian if boyfriend cheats

Perry threatens to turn lesbian if boyfriend cheatsSinger Katy Perry has warned husband-to-be Russell Brand that she will become a lesbian if he will cheat as she has a soft corner for women.

"I have a soft spot for women. If any of my boyfriends ever fail me, I will turn to them," dailystar.co.uk quoted Perry as saying.

The "I Kiss A Girl" singer, who got engaged to Brand during their India visit, has admitted that whenever she sees a beautiful woman, she wants to do more than just to look at them.

"Some women walk into the room and they are so beautiful and you are like - 'I wanna smell you'. I have certain girlfriends who I just think are the most angelic, beautiful creatures," she said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers