Thursday, January 14, 2010

Katrina Kaif Voted As The Most Searched Celebrity

Katrina Kaif Voted As The Most Searched Celebrity
KatrinaKatrina
Successively for the second year in a row, Katrina Kaiff has topped the list of the most searched celebrities on Bollywood Hungama.

She has overtaken her competitors like Kareena Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra, Bipasha and other hot listed hotties of Bollywood.

Katrina Kaif was excited to hear the news and added "I'm so happy and privileged and I'm glad my well wishers have supported and stood by me. I m very happy to be voted everywhere. Its only because of my well wishers, I am here today. I hope you guys continue giving me such positive support as always."

In the Bollywood Hungama search engine, even the hot males of Bollywood would shy from Katrina’s fame, which shot to the top most.
From last year’s list of movies, top searched were 'Blue', 'Ghajini', 'Wanted'and 'Veer' respectively. Quite unusually high number of searches was made on ‘Blue’, which was highlighted for Katrina’s cameo sequence. SRK's latest ‘My Name Is Khan’ spotted in the eighth position. Following Bollywood’s hit list like Kaminey, Love Aaj Kal, Dostana and New York has snatched as the top 10 searches of 2009.
Eventually Kat runs the race and definitely with so many hit list she is the winner of people’s attention, undoubtedly her face do signify the comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers