Saturday, January 2, 2010

Married Cindy Crawford wants guys to flirt with her

Married Cindy Crawford wants guys to flirt with herSupermodel Cindy Crawford, who is happily married to Rande Gerber, wants men to flirt with her irrespective of her marital status.

"I really don't get any of those old chat up lines - any at all actually. It's actually sad and a bit of a shame because it's nice to flirt," said Crawford, 45, who has two children - Presley, 10, and eight-year-old Kaia.

She recently said her personality has been affected by the ageing process and that she doesn't believe people find her as attractive as earlier, reports contactmusic.com.

"Age can be daunting, but you can't stop it. I know 20-year-old guys don't look at me any more. I don't feel it like I used to. I remember walking down streets in New York at the height of my modelling career, my hair up, and all the construction guys would go crazy. It's different now," she said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers