Wednesday, June 23, 2010

American actress Megan Fox's dream role is to play a lesbian

American actress Megan Fox's dream role is to play a lesbianAmerican actress Megan Fox has revealed her dream role. “I don’t want people to protest this, but I would like to be Sarah Rainmaker in Gen 13 if they ever made that into a movie,” Fox News quoted the actress as saying at the premiere of her new film Jonah Hex.

Rainmaker is a fictional superhero from the Gen 13 comic series who has the superpowers of altering the weather and the movement of water with her thoughts. She also has a natural aptitude for combat tactics.

The usually peace-seeking activist was revealed as a lesbian in the second issue of the ongoing series. But despite the character’s fair complexion and light eyes, Fox is sure that physically transforming into Rainmaker is not such a tough job.

“She’s a Native American and I have a little bit of that blood in me. It would be a bit of a stretch-but if Jake Gyllenhaal can be the Prince of Persia, I think that I can do that,” Fox said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers