Thursday, April 22, 2010

Reality star Kim Kardashian admits posing for Playboy

Reality star Kim Kardashian admits posing for PlayboyReality star Kim Kardashian admits posing for Playboy was not a comfortable experience and she is "sorry" she did it.

Kardashian says she regrets baring all for the publication in December 2007, but was urged to do so by mother Kris Jenner to promote their "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" TV programme.

"I'm sorry I did Playboy. I was uncomfortable," contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.

"'Go for it,' my mother said, 'They might never ask you again. Our show isn't on the air yet. No one knows who you are. Do it and you'll have these beautiful pictures to look at when you're my age'."

However, posing in another naked shoot for Harper's Bazaar, the 29-year-old beauty admits she feels more comfortable this time around.

"It's definitely scary, but it's very liberating. I think the message is embrace your curves and who you are. I feel proud if young girls look up to me and say, 'I'm curvy and proud of it now," she added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers