Saturday, March 13, 2010

Excited Wife Sophie Dahl Speaks about her spouse

Excited Wife Sophie Dahl Speaks about her spouseThe 32-year-old model-turned-author - who married jazz musician Jamie Cullum in January - is still getting used to married life but gets a thrill out of speaking about her spouse.

She said: "My husband is a good cook. I love saying 'husband'. It's funny that something so universal should make you so excited to say."

My husband is a good cook. I love saying 'husband'. It's funny that something so universal should make you so excited to say.

Sophie - the granddaughter of late children's writer Roald Dahl - and Jamie tied the knot in a small low-key ceremony and are pleased they kept the ceremony private.

She said in an interview with the Daily Telegraph newspaper: "Making that promise is a sacred thing and not really for anyone else. It's to be witnessed by your close family and your close friends, and that's it. It was wonderful and joyful, and that's all I want to say.

"There is a reason why we didn't want to have our wedding 'out there' as a lot of people do, and I want to remain true to that. I think one has to be allowed to have things that are the property of your own heart and this is one of them."

Husband Jamie has previously spoken about how he and Sophie have always shunned the showbiz lifestyle.

He said: "I live an extremely unglamorous life. I choose to hang out with my friends who aren't in that world and I choose to go to concerts and to the pub and play soccer.

"To be honest, I'm a geek and so is Sophie. We're just two people who met and swiftly fell totally in love. That's the end of the story."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers